- An MOU was signed with Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Pune on 19th January 2011 to develop High Performance Computing facility at NABI.
- The following MOUs were signed with two Universities in neighbourhood to catalyse networking, R&D collaborations, human resource development and award of degree to students who pursue Ph.D. research at NABI.
- (i) Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar on March 29th, 2011.
(ii) Punjab University, Chandigarh on May 27th, 2011.
- NABI and NIPER signed an MOU on February 2nd, 2012 to undertake joint research work in the area of mutual interest besides imparting training to staff, students and technical personnel within the areas of cooperation.
- NABI and Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana signed an MOU on August 14th, 2012 to jointly carry out research in the areas of agriculture and allied sciences.
- NABI and ICAR- National Research Centre for Litchi (NRCL), Muzaffarpur, Bihar signed an MOU on September 16th, 2012 to share R&D facilities and carry out joint research projects.
- NABI and Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar signed an MOU on October 19th, 2012 to promote academic and research interactions in the areas of science & technology to intensify the high priority programmes.
- NABI and Central University of Punjab, Bathinda signed an MOU on March 28th, 2013 for the promotion of quality research and high end research programmes between two institutes.
- An MOU was signed with National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Mohali), Indian Institute of Scientific Education and Research (Mohali), Post Graduate Institute of Medical and Education Research (Chandigarh), Panjab University (Chandigarh), Central Scientific Instruments Organization (Chandigarh), Indian Institute of Technology (Ropar) and Punjab Agriculture University (Ludhiana) on November 26th, 2012 to establish a Bioscience Cluster at Mohali.
The following three MOUs were signed with Canadian institutes, for co-operation in S&T on November 24 th , 2010. The program was developed for exchange of scientific visits, strengthen human resource related activity and for seeking extramural funding possibilities in the common area of research work.
- National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute, Saskatoon.
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon.
- Genome Prairie, Saskatoon.